Thursday, October 10, 2013

" Close To Me ... "


I've waited hours for this,
I've made myself so sick,
I wish I'd stayed asleep today 
I never thought this day would end,
I never thought tonight could ever be
This close to me ...

But if I had your face,
Then I could make it safe and clean 
If only I was sure,
That my head on the door,
Was a dream

~ The Cure ~ Close To Me ~
***


Gifts come in all shapes and sizes.  And yesterday I received one that would have been very hard to wrap but also one of the most beautiful by far.  Yesterday I gifted with a healing meditation ...


Initially my flight reaction set in and I had visions of an intervention happening with my ego hoping to latch on to whatever it could to control the situation.  But then something amazing happened ... I completely and fully opened myself up to all possibilities.  The intentions were pure, compassionate, loving and supportive.  The intentions were to help relieve the cause of the suffering and not the cause of the illness.  One in the same, perhaps.


The environment was about acceptance to what is & surrender to what is ... 


There are beliefs saying the root of illness is in the mind or consciousness.  Hence by tending to the mind and clearing it of any disturbances, the recovery speeds up.  Meditation is the key to control emotional pollution ...

Personally I was beyond words when my meditation class and teacher expressed how they saw this as a gift, they were honored and felt privileged to take part in the healing.  I was the one that was the recipient and they were the gifter?  Yet within our practice, some of the techniques we learn were being applied ... with no expectations.  





Words cannot even begin to describe the beautiful experience that occurred ... powerful yet terrifying ... vulnerable yet protected ... flight yet guided ...


healing healing healing healing healing healing healing healing ...


So so much gratitude for how many blessings I am surrounded by.  Life is perfect as it is, as it is it should be.  

ॐ Namaste 






No comments:

Post a Comment